Leverage data insight
Track system performance, predict maintenance needs and prove compliance with Nederman Insight digital services.
With increasing demands on sustainable production, take advantage of the latest digital technologies and advanced analytics.
70 years of leading industrial air filtration expertise built-in!
Data » Information » Insight
Nederman Insight helps you avoid:
- Unplanned business interruptions
- Compliance breaches
- Wasted energy
Nedermans powerful cloud service gives you insight into the health and status of your filtration products using digital technology. It allows you to track system performance, predict maintenance needs, prove compliance and optimize energy use.
This gives you more time and confidence to focus on your core business.
We know what it takes to make your business clean, safe and efficient
Nederman Insight combines over 70 years of industry expertise with the very latest in cloud and sensor technology. Through a set of preconfigured rules and settings, we have built in our collected experience, giving you immediate benefits right out of the box. At the same time the system allow for flexible custom configurations. Connect your devices all over the world and get an immediate system overview. In-depth analysis and drill-down functions allow you to pinpoint performance issues. Automatic workflows ensure actions are taken in a timely manner. All functions are avaiable on mobile devices putting the power of control in your hands.
Designed to fit your needs
- Monitoring - enables you to monitor your air filtration equipment and set basic alarms that alert you when action is needed. Suitable when you have your own maintenance team and a limitied number of units to maintain
- Prediction - enables you to set advanced alarms and predict maintenance needs. Suitable for medium sized installations with high requirements on uptime and sustainable production
- Intelligence - gives you advanced machine learning, pattern recognition and business intelligence functions. Suitable for larger time critical installations where unplanned interruptions have severe business impact
- Action Center – Dashboard with drill-down functions enabling you to monitor you units and quickly identify issues.
- Rule engine – Allow you to customize your alarms and trigger to ensure safe and efficient utilization of your filtration units.
- Workflow engine – Used to set up a chain of tasks that need to be performed as a consequence of an alert. This module also allows you to set up notifications and contingency plans.
- Machine learning – Smart algorithms that looks for patterns in your data, undetectable by the human eye, to help you indentify risk scenarios and mitigate them before they happen.
- Business Intelligence – Enables you to dig deeper into the collected data and set up customized reports that fit your needs.
As environmental laws and regulations are getting stricter, the need for better control of production emissions are increasing. Many industries are struggling to get a comprehensive overview of their emission levels and map them towards approved quotas. Nederman Insight compliance reporting package makes it easy to track your emission levels. Nederman experts perform an audit of your factory setup, propose a solution to correctly monitor your emissions and configure a report to ensure compliance with rules and regulations.